Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not syncing correctly with Huawei Honor x7

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just purchased the Versa today, I owned Huawei Honor x7. It really frustrates me as the synch rate is barely 10%. Tried all the solutions given from the communities/official website, been restarting, been reinstalling and toggling on an off my Bluetooth, I had this phone for a year, I think I have restarted this phone more since I got the Versa trying to sync it than the past year I owned this phone. Totally disappointed, I think its just compatibility problem, my Bluetooth headphones never had any problem syncing with my phone. I think I will return this product soon. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hello @FitR, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for letting me know the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. Please note that many Android phones, like the Huawe Honor x7 have all the hardware requirements to be a supported device but are currently not on our list of supported devicesThis means that we have not tested it for compatibility and added it to the list yet. For the time being, we don't have an specific date or time-frame of when is going they will be listed as compatible. 

While these devices has all the specifications to be compatible and are currently working with the Fitbit app, it's possible to come across some issues along the way. I appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience, please check my post with troubleshooting steps for syncing issues in case there's something you haven't tried yet. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes