Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking Active minutes/calories burned.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Versa isn’t tracking my active minutes or my calories. It’s been happening for about four days now. I do a 5k every weekday morning and normally track between 450-600 calories and anywhere between 30-45 active minutes. Since the update nothing is working. Anyone else? How do I fix it? I’ve already tried restarting my Versa. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Randolphcrew thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I would also like to thank you for letting us know you've already restarted your Versa. At this moment, I would like to suggest you to perform a factory reset on the watch. Note that a factory reset will delete any information that hasn't been synced yet, your personal settings and apps you've installed, so please sync your Versa one more time before trying this process. 

To factory reset your device:

On your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data.

After that, you will need to set up your Versa as a new device:

1. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your phone and check if your tracker is on the list of paired devices. If it is, tap on it and select Forget this Device.
  2. Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on "Set up a New Device"
  3. Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
  4. When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
  5. When a pop-up appears asking you to Pair your tracker to your device, tap on Pair and continue.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, give this a try and if your Versa is still having trouble recording active minutes and calories burned correctly, please let us know. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes