Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking HR, I’ve tried all the fixes

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa stopped tracking my HR about a week ago. I’ve read that a few other people are having this same problem and have done all the things that I’ve found as possible solutions with no success. 

1. I don’t have a tattoo that’s affecting the sensor.

2. I’ve tried wearing it on the other wrist.

3. My HR setting is on.

4. I’ve tried resetting my Fitbit by holding the left and bottom right buttons.

5. I’ve updates my App.

6. The sensor light is no longer on.

7. The HR reading on my Fitbit is “_ _”

8. My steps and calories are still being tracked. 

Is there a fix for this or do I now own a very expensive pedometer?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

In the Settings app on your watch check that Heart Rate is still turned on. If it is, turn it to off and restart your Versa, then go back to settings and turn it on again. If you still have no green light flickering on the back you will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you.  I think I’ll have to contact support as I’ve already done that several times with the light/HR not coming back.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kibbyg One more thing to try (which Customer Support will ask you to do several times) is performing factory reset (restoring your tracker to factory defaults). This will wipe your Versa, so please sync first. You will also need to delete your tracker from the Fitbit account (in the Fitbit mobile app) and your Paired Devices list in your phone Bluetooth settings. You can perform factory reset by going to Settings on your Versa, scrolling down to About and tapping Factory Reset. Once Versa resets to factory defaults, you will need to set it up again by adding it as a new device in the Fitbit mobile app. Good luck!

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer