Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking heart rate

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa heart rate has stopped working. Tried restarting, turning heart rate on and off, factory reset, etc... but nothing works. This seems to be a common problem amongst Versa users recently. What is the fix?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
96 REPLIES 96
My husband and I really do love ours! And I was told the warranty lasts a year... I'm currently waiting for my replacement to come via mail. Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, I was having the same problem and got the best responses from @RicardoFitbit and @Rich_Laue. They were super helpful, good luck!Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer

Did you get your problem solved i too have a versa 2 and im having the exact same problem factory reset did nothing

Best Answer
I have not unfortunately...
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi ricardo

Im also having issues with my versa 2 heart rate monitor ive verified the settings and they are set to on in the hr monitor. Ive restarted the versa and ive done a factory reset as well to no avail. The green monitor lights are off and unresponsive. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn't. They never actually walked me through any troubleshooting. They
just sent me a message that it was out of warranty and a discount coupon
for the fitbit website.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Smh wonderful 

Best Answer
0 Votes
They submitted a ticket to the company,  I ended up having to contact them. The warranty is good for a year. After they checked all of the tips and tricks with me while on the phone they agreed to replace it. Waiting now (for a long while) for new replacement in the mail. Happy with the service. Keep pushing for communication though!Sent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Good evening, I am having the same problem. I have tried all the trouble shooting tips but still nothing. Help please 🙂 what else can I do? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also have a Versa 2 and my heartrate sensors are not working. I followed all steps above and have done them multiple times. Still nothing my device is just now a year old.  Please help!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had the same problem. And same age of mine! I contacted them and they’re shipping me a new one!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Fabulous! Thank you Chrissy, fingers crossed  🤞 I get a response and a good outcome like you. So very annoying. 

Stay safe 🙂 

Best Answer
Thanks you too!! It is super annoying and it took like 1-2 weeks to hear back. But once they contacted me they shipped it out like that day.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How old was your watch? Mine stop working after 10 months. Did you do the update and it stopped? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine was just at the 1 yr mark. It just froze during a workout and then the light went out and stopped reading a heart rate all together. The warranty is only good for 1 yrSent from my Galaxy
Best Answer
0 Votes
Who did you contact? How?
Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit. And through Twitter surprisingly. Lol

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo,

I am having the exact same issue as all these other people. I have tried everything previously listed here as well as having two FitBit chat sessions with people trying things that didn't work, and now chat won't allow me to ask anyone else.  Can you send a ticket on my behalf as well. I have taken every possible step with no results.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my versa2, my HR tracking information is very wrong since a month. While I workout or play, my heart is pounding really fast but it shows my HR around 70-80 bpm. I tried restarting the watch, disconnecting the watch but it dint help. Also I wear it a little tight while workouts as you have mentioned but it of no use. My Versa 2 version number is 35.72.1.9. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I’m having the same issue. No sleep, no heart rate and no flashing lights. I have checked updates and my watch is upto date. I’ve done a reset and turned it on and off. I have a versa 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes