Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking my sleep accurately

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, the reason I have a Fitbit is for tracking/improving my sleep. I'm often up for a couple hours in the night (something I'm trying to fix), and sometimes the Fitbit registers this fine, but recently it's only been registering the first couple hours as sleep and ignoring the rest. Usually this happens when I'm up for 2+ hours. Do you know what's going on or how I can fix this so all my sleep is being recorded/analyzed?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@hoai2k, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't track your sleep properly.

Please restart your Versa as described in this help article. Also, check out this help page which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your sleep.

Finally, monitor your Versa and see if your sleep gets tracked properly.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's a photo. Notice in particular the one at the bottom. It's not a matter of the Fitbit desync'ing (I don't think), more a matter of it not understanding that it's one night with a large awake time, rather than a short night followed by a "nap" at 5am... :

IMG_2260.jpg

Is there any way to connect the sleep sessions together? Otherwise the second session doesn't get correctly analyzed.

This has happened to me again last night, so hopefully there's a way of fixing it (otherwise I guess maybe the Fitbit versa might not be the best for sleep tracking? Is there another device that handles sleep tracking better [as that is my main usage need]?).

Thanks,

Hoai

Best Answer
0 Votes