Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking sleep and floors.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fave part of fitbit is the sleep tracker and it has not been working now that I have upgraded to this versa. One night tracked wrong and said I slept 3 hours .... not correct. Then nothing the next and I did sleep. Then I put it to sleep and got a reading that night that could be right ..... and last night I put it to bed and woke it up and got zero info!!  I also find it wont track my flight of stairs all the time .... but usually will. Is my Versa wonky??

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hello @noahsarmy, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate you have detailed a report of your sleep for me. At this moment I would like to ask you to restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then when you go to sleep, make sure your Versa is well snuggle in your wrist (without constricting it), what I've found best to is to place the Versa upper in your arm so it can have a better heart rate tracking during the night. 

Please monitor your sleep and your floor counting after restarting the Versa, if you experience this issue again, please let me know so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Restarting will not help with this issue. There are two other lengthy threads about faulty sleep tracking. It isn’t just you, noahsarmy.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit wrote:

Hello @noahsarmy, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I appreciate you have detailed a report of your sleep for me. At this moment I would like to ask you to restart your Versa by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen, then when you go to sleep, make sure your Versa is well snuggle in your wrist (without constricting it), what I've found best to is to place the Versa upper in your arm so it can have a better heart rate tracking during the night. 

Please monitor your sleep and your floor counting after restarting the Versa, if you experience this issue again, please let me know so I can check this further.

Thanks for your patience and understanding, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. Smiley Wink

Marco....have you been reading these threads?  If so you will know your advice is worthless.  Whats the real issue with the Versa?

Best Answer

Marco....have you been reading these threads?  If so you will know your advice is worthless.  Whats the real issue with the Versa?

They are just regurgitating some canned message and have no idea what is going on cause Fitbit wont tell anyone what is going on. One fitbit works.. the other does not. .one keep charges the other does not.. we get no answers.. we only have each other... 

but i think overall. we have to wait until the next release of software to make sure they brick our watches and break them all for good. 

Then we can all move on to another make of tracker.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa is not tracking sleep data. How do I fix this ?

Best Answer
0 Votes