Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not tracking workouts and not giving detailed sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had the Blaze for over two years and towards the end it was getting a little fluky but nothing like this. I have only had the Versa about a month and now half the time no detailed sleep, nothing is different from one night to next so I don't know what that is about. The more annoying thing and likely deal breaker is that the Versa is not tracking my workouts. Blaze picked up automatically, Versa might one day and then not for two or more days. 
Very Frustrating when you know you are meeting your workout goals but it is not showing on the app. I am so annoyed. I thought maybe it was due to getting low on battery. Charged up fully last night, nope, spin class this morning, very vigorous workout, not showing. So disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@shirlbreal Spinning is not autorecognized exercise. You have to manually start it on your Versa. Regarding recording sleep, can you please post HR recordings (screenshots from Fitbit mobile app) for the nights that sleep wasnt properly recorded? Also, please post HR recording for the night the sleep was recorded, just for comparison. I would like to verify heartrate is properly recorded. Also, could you please share what the sleep sensitivity setting on Dashboard (Fitbit.com) is (Normal or Sensitive)? Finally, versa can stop HR monitoring (and sleep recording) if the battery is critically low. You can give Versa a reboot just in case. Just press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes