Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa not working after factory reset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa started to not sync, then was not keeping the correct time. I tried resetting it using the two button way. No help. After 3 days of trying, I did a factory reset. Now versa will not turn back on. I also tried to hold down all the buttons for over 3 minutes several times. No luck. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
144 REPLIES 144
I have been trying everything as well that everyone has recommended and
nothing has worked the screen is still black.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well they were really nice and since I only purchased it 90 days ago they’re sending me a new one. They responded with a decent quickness. Especially considering it’s a Saturday.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same issue not being able to get my fibit versa to turn on after factory reset, have tried all troubleshooting suggested on this website and nothing works.  Very upset wish I had not done a factory reset.  What can I do

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue nothing works

Best Answer
0 Votes
I called fitbit customer service and talked to a supervisor and explained
what happen and they gave me a 1 time replacement so try doing that and see
how that goes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Get in contact with the support team. If it’s less than a year old it should be under warranty
Best Answer
0 Votes

Same is happening with mine.  It's 18 months old and I was offered a 20% discount off a new item.  This is an absolute JOKE since their update killed my device.  I won't be purchasing from Fitbit again.

Best Answer
Yes call fitbit support. Mine was past the warranty and they replaced it so
if yours is still under warranty they will replace it
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks

Sent with Chuck for iOS
http://chuck.email/d
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I tweeted Fitbit support and they came back within minutes. Unfortunately
for me there was nothing they could do as my Fitbit was out of warranty.
It doesn’t seem as if there is an easy solution (technically). But they
will replace / refund in some way if your device is still new.
Regards
Lynda
Best Answer

It is one thing for the product to fail when out of warranty. It is different when an update from Fitbit causes problems to the point a factory reset is necessary and then that procedure deems the product unusable. I have purchased many fitbit products over the years but this is my last. A $150 watch should last more than 2 years. I've never had any fitbit last longer than that. 

Best Answer
I totally agree with you on this. Do these companies think that £200 device
shouldn't last 2 years? where is the loyalty to the customers that have
purchased more of the products over the years. A factory reset or update
should not deem your product unusable. I definitely won't be purchasing
ever again from Fitbit
Best Answer
I totally agree I won't be buying another fitbit either
Best Answer
I love love my Samsung Galaxy Watch. It does so much more than the Versa. Talk, text ( actual  text, not preloaded replies) email, pandora. I recommend the Samsung Galaxy Watch.rom Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
Okay i will go check that out. Thank you
Best Answer

I’ve just purchased a Fitbit Versa a few weeks ago. Initially it was working fine then the clock started to read incorrectly. So I factory reset the watch and now the phone is off and is completely blank with no Fitbit logo like it is completely dead. I cannot turn it on nothing is showing on the screen it’s completely blank unresponsive. Please let me know what to do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support directly. With it being within a few weeks of purchase they should send you a new one. When they do, it will only the the watch. No charger, make sure you keep your charger!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you how do I get hold of support I live in  Africa

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi
I am sorry to say that if your device is out of warrantee there is nothing
you can do. If it is a new(ish) device contact @fitbitsupport. They are
awesome and will assist as much as they can.
Hope this helps.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have tried all the resolutions but I still have blank screen with no response 

Best Answer