Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa peach wrist band

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Currently undecided whether to abandon my Blaze in favour of the Versa.

I’ve always had the plum wrist band which has been grand. It never discolours. I like the look of the rose gold versa but not sure about the peach wrist band. I’ve had family with the lighter coloured Fitbit bands, teal and lavender for the Charge 2 and both had issues with discolouration after a period of time. I wonder if this is likely with the peach wrist band? What does everyone think?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I like the look of the peach band, but was also concerned about discolouring. I think it is a good idea to get a dark band for everday and a prettier one for special occasions. I have the Coral Alta HR band and it is so pretty but does discolour so I wear a darker band most of the time and the coral for when I want to feel more girlish!

Edited to add that the Rose gold Alta HR looks amazing with the black band!

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would say get the peach for more dressier occasions and then get a darker color for everyday wear.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

The new bands are reportedly improved and made of softer silicone; I have no idea if this will impact stain resistance, but it could. I can't wait to see a versa in person and plan on getting one soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I responded to my thread in Blaze forums where you asked this question about potentially moving. I will repeat it here for clarity and as it may benefit others too.

---

There are some benefits for the new Versa. It has additional sensors that can give you more detailed information (SPO2 sensor is one I can think of). If you are female, it can also track the female health (euphemism to say that it tracks your period cycle) which could be useful. It has Fitbit pay if you like to pay for things by tapping your wrist awkwardly on a pay terminal. It has apps that could potentially be very useful. The Blaze was the first attempt at Fitbit smartwatch but the Versa can take it a step further.

Oh oh oh! Best new feature: It looks a LOT nicer than the Blaze! 😃😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all, thanks for your participation in the Community.

Personally, I think that the Versa peach color is really nice and agree with the point of wearing it just for work or in a day off, not for exercising. Remember that you can always check our wear and care page, where you will be able to find some tips on how you can clean your wristbands.

Happy stepping! Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes