Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa poor quality or rather a dead watch coupled with unprofessional customer support

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I bought a fitbit versa around 7 days ago and as I stepped into water the versa became dead...no response whatsoever...I tried shutting down/ factory reset and everything possible but their was absolutely no response.

I have informed the customer support but their response is similar to the non responfres versa with no way fed...I have no clue whether the will replace this dead piece and if so in what time frame...

I feel cheated as the watch dosent stand to the quality and the advertisement of its features coupled with a customer support who instead of trusting it's users is delaying the entire process

Extremely unprofessional conduct and dissatisfied experience

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Sorry it has died. You have done the right thing contacting Support. Unfortunately I cant understand what you have said about their response. If you dont hear back soon or younare not happy with the response, contact them again.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer