Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa request Unlock with your phone

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I'm not able to unlock my Versa with my Note 9 even after I soft booted it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Snagel68, welcome aboard! Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9? I'm asking because this phone model is not a compatible device, which means that you might get connectivity issues. Let me ask you this, are you able to sync without inconveniences? 

In the meantime, make sure you followed this in order to unlock your phone: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon User-added image
  2. Tap or click Device Lock.
  3. Find the option to reset your PIN code. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

Hey @Snagel68, welcome aboard! Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9? I'm asking because this phone model is not a compatible device, which means that you might get connectivity issues. Let me ask you this, are you able to sync without inconveniences? 

In the meantime, make sure you followed this in order to unlock your phone: 

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon User-added image
  2. Tap or click Device Lock.
  3. Find the option to reset your PIN code. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I tried changing the PIN on my Verda as I’d been locked out but I keep getting an Error Code 19! I’ve no idea what this is

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for responding. Yes I have a
Samsung Note 9. Will my new phone
ever be compatible with my versa. I
love them both and I hate that I'm not
able to use them together. I had to use
my old phone to unlock the versa.

Best Answer

@Snagel68, thanks for your response! Oh! I'm afraid that we haven't received updates about this phone model, the Samsung Galaxy Note, to be fully released as compatible. However, I always urge the users to keep trying to setup/sync their Fitbit devices even with cellphones that have not been released as compatible, because they might work. I just can't guarantee that it will happen. 

@Jiggajog, the error code that you mentioned, is on the Fitbit app or on the Versa itself? Could you please post a screenshot or a photo so I can take a look? 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you Snage168, I tried resetting the code again later and for some reason it worked! So thank you for your help. Judith

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sounds great that you were able to unlock your Versa, @Jiggajog! I appreciate the update. 😉 

If you have further questions, let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i too am very dissapointed in ftbit not making the proper updates so all their products work with all types of phones out there including the samsung galaxy note 9 which i recently purchased ....i guess they company just doesnt care... chat with 2 reps and it seems like they dont even care... so i can safely say i will not be buying any more products from fitbit not only will i be returning my versa that i purchased last night but i will be telling everyone i know not to bother buying fitbit products because fitbit does not seem to care about it loyal customers.  i have had some type of fitbit since they put out the first one.... i even was debating on getting a new scale since my friends baby broke mine a few days ago but not going to now...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm am too disappointed with fitbit. I've had 4 different fitbits as well as the accessories. They are forcing me to look at other products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also learned that they do not honor any type of warranty either so I will
be looking elsewhere myself.

Best Answer
0 Votes