Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa resets all information at midnight.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will sync fine during the day, but after midnight it resets all the data to zero except the calories on the phone app. On the versa bar graph screen I can still see the data correctly graphed.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Fit12344321 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. 

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. Please note that your Fitbit device will always reset at midnight and will start counting calories burned, steps, distance, active minutes and other information again at the start of a new day. This is intended so you can track your activity daily and it doesn't mean the information has been deleted as your device can store detailed information for up 7 days. 

I would like to suggest you to sync your Versa at least once a day so the information gets transferred to your account but even if you haven't synced in a few days, once you do, you will be able to see the information from previous days if you tap on each tile individually. Keep in mind that this information gets stored in our servers and not in your phone so you won't lose it even if you change phones. 

Thanks for sharing your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes