Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's display won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my versa over a month ago. Last week i saw lines on display and ignored it. This morning the display was completely blank but it’s still recording the data.  I tried factory setting as suggested in this forum but it’s still dead. Help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@ervie welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since its display won't turn on. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Since you mentioned that your Versa is still recording your data, I'd like you to try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face. After this, sync your Versa and see if the display turns on with the new clock face.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
hi there!
Since I did the factory reset I am unable to connect to my fitbit anymore. With a blank screen and disconnected fitbit I am unable to do any changes in my device
Regards,Ervie

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ervie thank you for getting back and trying the recommended troubleshooting steps. Since the issue persists, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes