Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's display won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried to reset my watch, the screen went completely black and it won’t turn on. It’s been fully charged. Sensor lights on the back won’t light up either. The thing is completely lifeless. Ive had it for less than a year. 😑

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Alyfrench If nothing happens after charging your Versa for several hours (just in case wipe the contacts with the alcohold), I am afraid you might have to reach out to Customer Support. Your fitbit is still under warranty. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@Alyfrench Versa model? What happens if you long-press the left button or in case of Versa 1 the left and bottom right buttons?

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

Absolutely nothing! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alyfrench welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't turn on even though you have restarted it and charged it completely.

I would like to know if your Versa vibrates when you put it on the charger.

In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your watch for 3 hours and see if the display turns on.

Thank you for your help @Marrrmaduke.

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alyfrench If nothing happens after charging your Versa for several hours (just in case wipe the contacts with the alcohold), I am afraid you might have to reach out to Customer Support. Your fitbit is still under warranty. Here's the link to Customer Support page.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Alyfrench you are welcome! By the way, I'm sorry for the late response. However, In case you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Thank you for your help @Marrrmaduke.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer