Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's screen not turning on.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Showered and dried it off like always couple hours later it was still fine but when I went to check the time again 30 minutes or so later nothing but bars put on charger same thing did a hard reset and darkness since! Still records everything but I only got it in May! I'm assuming it should last longer than 6 months!

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Yes, certainly should last longer than that. You will need to contact Support (link in my signature)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hi just in case Support does not come through for whatever reason.

Immerse in a bed of uncooked rice for a few days. Sometimes 3-4 days works is sufficient for cell phones. 

Hope it helps BUT thanks for the warning. 

Best Answer

Fitbit came through! Replacing it with a new one! Customer for life!  Less 15 hours to resolve!  Very impressed! 

Best Answer

Congratulations Keep Stepping Now

WoW I had the same exceptional experience. Well done Fitbit Support. I will maintain my loyalty to Fitbit.

The last time I purchased a Squash Racket they stated no guarantee expressed or implied. This has to do with end user application which cannot be controlled.

So once again Fitbit thanks. 

Best Answer

Hello @Alissi27, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @Ronald1, I hope you're doing well. It's nice to see you too @NellyG, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Alissi27 and @Ronald1, I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. I'm glad to know our Support Team was able to assist you and provide you a satisfactory resolution! 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes