Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's screen showing has lines across it.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit Vera’s screen looks like it is glitching. Has lines across only showing me the top 1/4 of the screen.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
11 REPLIES 11

Have you gone swimming or anything lately? Mine is glitching but does not have any lines. Mine will turn on and then not turn back off. The button on the left will turn the screen on but will not turn it off. When I get a notification the screen will then turn off only to turn back on 3 seconds later

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachkapp @Ashlyn_C welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Versa watches since their screens are not working properly.

I'd like you both to try changing the clock faces. Make sure to try a clock face developed by Fitbit. If the screens are still glitching, please restart your watches as described in this help article. This will refresh the watches internally. After this, monitor your Versa watches and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is also reading just dashes.  I’ve restarted it several times.  It is still not working.  Any suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jeannecoco thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! Regarding the dashes that your Versa is displaying, I appreciate the time you spent trying the restart process in order to have the issue fixed.

Since the issue persists, please try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit (not a third party clock face.) After this, check out if your display works and displays your info properly.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

So I had reset it a few times and it was fixed briefly and now it is just back to doing it again. UGH. $199 for a watch and it lasted barely one year. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rachkapp thank you for the update. I totally understand how you feel about this.

I'd like to know if you tried changing the clock face as advised in my previous post. This info will help me to determine how to proceed.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have restarted several times and changed the black face and mine is still glitching! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AmandaGraceS thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! Since your Fitbit Versa's screen is still glitching after restarting it and changing the clock face.

Due to this, I'll send your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

Let me know if you have any questions! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue with my 6 month old Versa. I've tried re-starting the watch and factory re-setting. I've called customer support who advised me to remove my versa from the app but the call was then disconnected and I'm unable to get back in touch with them.

I've synced the app back to my versa and updated the app and watch, the watch face is a fitbit one and not a third party.

Please suggest another resolution or forward this to customer support.

Carly

Best Answer
0 Votes
What they did for me was give me the option to replace my Versa or get a new one 1/2 off

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@CWilliams24 thank you for joining our Fitbit forums. Regarding the display issues that your Versa is experiencing, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they will contact you via email and assist you accordingly. Please keep an eye on your email account.

Thank you for sharing your feedback @Ashlyn_C.

I'll be around if any question arises.

Best Answer
0 Votes