Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa's screen went gray/white

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have owned my fitbit versa for just over a year.  I received it at Christmastime last year.  I have had no problems with it until the battery ran out while wearing it overnight.  After I charged it,there was is a just a gray/white screen.  I have tried the complete reset, but since I can't see anything on the screen I am just counting seconds.

The alarm that I set still goes off and luckily I can turn it off by pressing the bottom right corner of the screen.  This gives me hope that this problem can be fixed as I have only used this just over a year.

Please help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
30 REPLIES 30

I left my Fitbit on the charger for a few days and the screen started working again.  I already replaced with a new Sense, but Im guessing it has something to do with the battery.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did it please let me know if it is so I can leave it on charger thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you attached a picture, it is not visible.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Is it when you press the button it just comes with an gray screen nothing
happens
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes.  Nothing but a gray screen flickering, but it was still syncing with my phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I going to keep it in the charger and see what's happens and see if they go
away I will let you know if it works thanks for your help how many days
does you go away take
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know because I got a replacement

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing worked for me.

It didn't work can you help me please can I have an video to my email dylanwall976@gmail.com

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

The same happened to mine.  The battery went flat and, after recharging, all I get is a grey screen. Attempting (multiple) restarts and resets doesn’t appear to do anything - the watch still syncs, records steps, and shows heart rate, etc.

The watch is out of warranty so contacting Fitbit would be pointless.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same with my charge 3.  Its 1 yr and 10 days old.  Fitbit will not replace only 35% discount to buy another.  Why would I buy another fitbit product when this same thing is happening to so many others.  Sounds like a flaw to me and they won't stand behind their product.  I've never had a watch last only a year, even a cheap one.  Very disappointed with fitbit.  Will be looking for another company to purchase from. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My wife and I have had 5 Versa/Versa 2 between us.  The Versa was replaced under warranty and the Versa 2 was replaced twice. 
I’ve gone back to wearing my Pebble (the third one - the first two were replaced under warranty.)
I won’t buy another digital watch.  

Best Answer
0 Votes