Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa says unlock with your phone.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Believe this is because pin may have been entered incorrectly more than 10 times so need to reset via my phone app. Although connected via Bluetooth my phone will also not connect to Versa. No connection no reset. What next course of action?

Best Answer
0 Votes
14 REPLIES 14

There is a message thread on this page called "Can't unlock my Versa", which helped me. I had to disable the attached cards, then go into "device lock" and disable it - good luck:-)

Best Answer

A warm welcome to the Community @Easyliving and @Janeasilver thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue. To unlock your watch with your phone:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon > your device image. 
  2. Tap or click Device Lock.
  3. Find the option to reset your PIN code. 

Let me know the outcome. Man Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
First problem is unable to connect to either my iPad or iPhone. This means don’t have access to watch to settings. Have done all usual deleting old apps and reload ect.
Note, connected and worked fine when first purchased watch 2 months ago.
What are my alternatives?

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

It doesn’t work. Device locked states it is blocked. I am unable to change the Pin. I’m so disappointed with this Fitbit that’s its hard to describe. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It does not work. When I go to Device Lock, it states that it is blocked and does not allow me to change the pin or do anything. I am so disappointed in this Fitbit that it’s hard to express my feelings. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I click on the option to reset my pin it says unable to reset try again ?? 🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

What happened if you freaked out and deleted the versa of Fitbit. What do you do now??? 

5F21B5C8-193A-4E23-8561-33F41654F33A.jpeg

Best Answer
  • I just had this happen but I didn't enter the code incorrectly 10 times. Anyway it was pretty simple to go to the app in the phone tap the icon for the watch and scroll down to Device Lock. I just had to set up a lock on my phone then the app and then it worked. I think the new software update is involved but I solved my problem. I hope it doesn't happen often. Good Luck!
  •  
Best Answer
0 Votes

You ever figure it out? I did the same thing 😥

Best Answer
0 Votes

unlock with your phone Fitbit versa 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was able to fix this after a 1hr call with customer support.. Your're not going to like the solution.

You have to factory reset your fitbit, which means you will loose everything.

Hold the button on the side until you see the fitbit logo. (Around 10seconds)

Keep holding, once the logo dissappears let go and then re-press and hold the button until you feel a vibration.

The logo should pop back up and white meaning you have successfully reset the device.

Goodluck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, which button or buttons did you press, I’ve tried various combos and made the logo flash but no vibrations seem to happen…..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra, what do you do if the device is removed from the phone? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I didn't get the device lock option 

Best Answer
0 Votes