Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen blank but can feel vibrations

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa isn’t but a few months old. I never submerge it in water, if it gets wet when I wash my hands I dry it off. Yesterday shortly after charging, the screen started shaking and random lines appeared across the screen. I turned it on and off. Reset it. Everything. Now it’s completely black and I can’t see anything but it still vibrates with calls and notifications!! 

Any tips on how to fix this?! I’ve emailed customer service but I haven’t heard back yet! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
23 REPLIES 23

How do you do that if the screen is just black/blank? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you just run an firmware on your versa or change the watch face?  If the latter, I read that if you change it to a Fitbit face it’ll come back. However if you updated your firmware, your device is most likely bricked.  My device quickly went downhill and in the end Fitbit only offered a 35% discount on a replacement because my device was over a year old :(. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I did a firmware update and my device only turns on when connected to the power charging cradle. I read about the clock face. I had the Fitbit clock face and after attempting to let the battery die and recharge it, I deleted the clock face and then I could not reinstall it again. So I decided to do a factory reset from the clock when plugged in and I could not add the clock to Fitbit app any longer. Fitbit support said that there was nothing they could do since they have no repair places. Last year, I had the same issue with another Fitbit Versa so they sent me the replacement. Now, the same is happening to the replacement. Does Fitbit update the firmware to make our devices stop working on purpose?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Accidentally hit the me too button. Issue not resolved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes