Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen came off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen on my Versa has popped out. It wasn’t dropped or bumped. It still works but the screen is hanging off. It looks like the glue had given up - a bit like me. 
This is the second one this has happened

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear about your Versa's screen.

I've seen that you contacted our Support Team before posting here and they've already addressed your concern. If you have any questions about the resolution of your case, feel free to contact them back for a further explanation of the information you were provided or you can also check our warranty policies here for a better understanding.

Have a good day. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

plz disregard, wrong thread 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I did contact support as I thought I would get support but I didn’t. They offered me a 35% discount on another sub standard watch which I have refused. This is the second watch this has happened to and both were less than 2 years old. If Fitbit thinks this is normal for all their products I am really saddened. This is a matter for trading standards

Best Answer
0 Votes