Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen doesn't turn on when I flip my wrist

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went swimming with my versa and now  the screen light does not come on when I flip my wrist.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Pedrobarett welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the screen light won't turn on when you flip your wrist.

I would like to know if your Versa does turn on when you press the left button or tap it twice.

In the meantime, restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, press and hold the left button and make sure that the "Screen Wake" feature is in "Auto". Finally, monitor your watch and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Im having the same issue with my versa 2. I followed the instructions but my screen wake option is not highlighted and I can't change it from manual(button) to auto. It used to work fine before.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Gisellev, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the screen wake issue that your Versa 2 experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via phone. I'm so glad to hear that a solution was provided.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes