Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen going white around the edges

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all just wanted some advice. My Fitbit versa I had it only a year has started going white around the perimeter of the screen. I noticed it’s been like this a week now. The amount of money this cost it shouldn’t be doing this after only a year of use. Thanks 

Best Answer
30 REPLIES 30

@spoonman Thank you for joining us in this thread. I'm not sure what is causing your Versa Lite's screen to show white streaks. However, I'd like you to restart your watch as described in this help article. After this, monitor your watch and see if the streaks disappear.

Hope this helps.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately, I’m clueless about what’s causing my Versa screen to go white or colorless around the edges. If I were you I would contact Fitbit directly as it seems to an ongoing issue with this product.

Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am facing the same issue, and support is suggesting me to buy a new Fitbit. Versa 2 was not a cheap purchase. Very disappointed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@NCAdventurer Thank you joining us in this thread. Since you mentioned that your Versa 2 is experiencing screen issues, please try the restart process that I shared in my previous post.

@Arbani Welcome to our Fitbit forums. I totally understand how you feel about the screen issue that your Versa 2 has been experiencing. I'm sorry to hear that your watch is no no longer under the warranty period. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of the first setup.

Your feedback is greatly appreciated since this helps us to keep improving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit is also doing the same thing white/blue line around the edge. And it won't charge. Red exclamation mark on battery. I tried to contact Fitbit support and received no reply. I agree that for $200 it is frustrating that these last about 1-2 years and then u need to replace.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got rid I've gone to Samsung watch and its brilliant.... would never go
back ... that's 2 fit bits I had with screen problems for no reason ..
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kthorp Thank you for joining our Fitbit Community and this thread. I totally understand how you feel about this. I noticed that our Support team assisted you via chat and a replacement unit was provided. Please get in touch with them with the reference number they provided and they'll be happy to follow up if any question arises.

@Missymc22 I'm sorry about the experience you had with your Fitbit device. Your feedback is greatly appreciated since this helps us to keep improving.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am experiencing the same issue with my fit bit.  It is quite frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Juan

I know that my fitbit is out of warranty, as mentioned in my comment earlier, it was not a cheap purchase. I was willing to pay to Fix this screen issue but no support in that case as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too. I want my money back. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do the functions compare? What model did you get? 

Best Answer
0 Votes