Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen has gone blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently my versa screen started not wiring properly. For example I couldn't start my timer, I could set a time but then it wouldn't start when I pressed the start button. It was the same when I exercise, I couldn't press start or stop on the screen. It just wasn't responding properly to touch. Then Saturday night my screen flashed a few times around the edges and later on that night I realised it had gone completely blank and I can't get the screen to turn on. I've tried restarting it but because the screen is black the fitbit logo doesn't appear to show its restarting. Its not vibrating either. The weird thing is that it's still recording my steps because when I go into the app my steps are counted. I charge my fitbit daily so it shouldn't be a battery issue but according to the app my battery level is low and doesn't seem to be keeping the charge anymore. Could it be a battery issue or charger issue?

Could haveery 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Kellhall  - it seems more like a hardware issue than the battery.

Probably best to contact Fitbit Support directly. They may be able to help you more.

Also reachable via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

OK thanks, I'll try that. I was hoping it might be an easy fix, it's almost 3 years old and out of warranty 😫

Best Answer