Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen is blue and unresponsive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

out of nowhere my versa basically stopped responding to everything, it still vibrated when i met my step goal but pressing the buttons doesn’t vibrate. when i plug it in to charge or try to get a response the screen barely lights up, like a dark navy but nothing appears. i have already tried changing the background photo, a regular reset, and a factory reset

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

@lolkristy Welcome to the community forums.

Thanks for sharing these details, and letting me know what steps you've tried so far. I'm sorry this happened to your Versa and to get your watch working again, let's try the following in the given order:

1. Open the Fitbit app and pull down on the screen to force a manual sync
  2. Restart your watch one more time
  3. Change the clock face to one developed by Fitbit
  4. Sync one more time and monitor its behavior afterward
Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa2 keeps showing the blue screen on and off and nothing able to turn on at all after update. What is happening. 

Best Answer

i tried all three, pulling down for a manual sync doesn’t work. it just goes back down like nothing happened. restarting is also useless, i see the fitbit logo on the screen but after that my watch face doesn’t appear and none of the buttons work. trying to open the watch face gallery prompts a message saying “Unable to connect to device” so i cant do anything. i tried doing this al with the fitbit plugged in to the charger but that didn’t change anything 

Best Answer

Hi there, @lolkristy@SafiahLim Welcome on board!

@SafiahLim Thanks for joining this thread and letting us know about your Versa 2. Because your post didn't mention, may I know if you've tried the steps suggested above? If not, please give them a try as those steps have worked for other members.

@lolkristy Thanks for trying the suggestions shared above, and I'm sorry the issue persists with your Versa. Given this situation, I've requested a case on your behalf so our Support team can investigate, as well as provide you with further assistance. Rest assured your case is in good hands, so please keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes