Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen is frozen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The screen monitor does not work, its stays static

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Rose1978, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're also having issues with your Versa 2's screen. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try following the suggestions I shared in my previous post

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You'll have to be a bit more explicit, Rose.  Meanwhile, try a Restart and do it several times if necessary.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Rose1978, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa's screen is frozen. I'll be glad to help you with this. 

To solve the issue, please try the recommendations below:

1. Check in the Fitbit app if your Versa is still syncing, if so, try changing the clock face to a different one by following these steps : How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?. The steps are done through the Fitbit app, do not worry if you cannot see anything on the screen for this process. 
  2. As @SunsetRunner suggested, please restart your watch by following the steps from this help article: How do I restart my Fitbit device?

Let us know if you need further assistance, we'll be around. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem(I think). My Versa 2 has a black face showing no data or information. It is still tracking my movement but just has a blank screen all the time. 

Best Answer

Hi there @Rose1978, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that you're also having issues with your Versa 2's screen. 

If you haven't done so yet, please try following the suggestions I shared in my previous post

Best Answer
0 Votes