Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen is not working and flickering

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently updated my Versa, however, after a week half of the screen suddenly stopped working. I tried a factory reset but it did not solve the issue. Can you please look into this issue. 

Thanks

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@faiq313, welcome to our Fitbit Community. I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since half of the screen quit working. By the way, thank you for trying a factory reset before contacting our forums.

Please try a regular restart as described in this help article. After this, change the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried restarting, now the display is completely gone. Is there any place where can I claim my warranty because now the display is completely not working. 

Thanks for the reply.

I tried restarting it but i am not able to restart the Fitbit versa. I pressed the left button for 30 seconds but it did not do anything. Can you please guide me in thia regard.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@faiq313, I'm sorry for the late response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since the issue persists, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I woke up with the same issue today. I tried to restart, and now the screen won’t come on at all. The battery is charged. How should I proceed?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Dear Sir, 

it has been almost a month and I have received any response from the technical support. Moreover, can you please tell me how to claim the warranty? 

Best Answer
0 Votes