Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen shows inverted colors and restarts on it's own

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had my versa for a little over a month and every time there is an update,not to mention I don't know there is one until this happens, the colors become inverted and distorted and restarts automatically on it's own or just wont turn in. No it isn't the clock face because I use a fitbit created clock face. The one it comes with. I just find this super annoying and the only way I can fix it is to unpair my fitbit from Bluetooth , delete it off the app, hard reset and start over like I just got it. Ridiculous. The Alta is probably the best by far. I've tried ionic and the steps are way off so I returned that one. Thinking about exchanging for a charge 2 or the Alta hr . I understand it's new and there will be bugs but I shouldn't have to deal with that every time there is an update. I love the versa, just not this hassle. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @Kmstecz, it is great to see new faces around! The behavior of your Versa sounds pretty weird, and on the other side, I appreciate the time you have taken to try to fix it every time this happens. Since the issue persists, I have escalated your case to our Support team for further help so please keep an eye on your inbox 'cause they will get in touch with you soon. 😉 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

And once again im having problems. Except this time it wont even turn back on no matter what I do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Kmstecz, thanks for your response! Let me ask you this, did you get assistance from our Support team? If so, what did they tell you? What was the response they gave to you? 

Let me know! 😉 

Best Answer

I did shortly after I made this post and they asked for a video but I told them I couldn't because I fixed it already and that when it happened again I'd send them a video. So they said ok. Well I tried to send them a video of me trying to turn it on and restart it but they said it wouldn't let them watch it. So they said they gave me a case number and I'd hear from someone soon. That was this morning and so far nothing yet.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I hope you are doin' great today my friend @KmsteczSmiley Happy Ok, thanks for that update. Don't you worry, they normally take around 2 days to get back to you, so they will definitely do it soon. Just be patient. 

Let me know the outcome! 

Best Answer
0 Votes