Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen won't light up unless it's tapped

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa screen (it's the dog) won't light up when I turn my wrist and no phone messages come thru 

unless you tap the screen. It has been working correctly until the last few days. Tried to follow the manual to setting but it says to swipe the screen left and you can't do it.thanks, sevensnani

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The method of getting to the screen setting has changed with an update. To get there, with the clock showing, press and hold the left button. You will get two little buzzes and a screen comes up. There are tabs at the top so if the correct screen doesnt appear (it might be the fitbit pay one) just swipe to the other and the manual/auto screen and notifications on/off are there. Let us know how you go 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

The method of getting to the screen setting has changed with an update. To get there, with the clock showing, press and hold the left button. You will get two little buzzes and a screen comes up. There are tabs at the top so if the correct screen doesnt appear (it might be the fitbit pay one) just swipe to the other and the manual/auto screen and notifications on/off are there. Let us know how you go 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer