Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa screen won't turn on

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've just started having issue with my versa 2 days ago, it is only 2 months old. First it was acting all crazy and the BPM was off the charts even when I was sitting and doing nothing. So I restarted it a couple of times and it started acting right. Then the screen flipped out and wasn't working but no matter how many times I restarted it it didn't work so I finally got to factory reset it. Everything was working great and stuff was loading but then, I lost my signal going into an elevator (versa is 100% charged) and it went off. I haven't been able to turn the screen back on. I've tried to reset it but nothing happens, it doesn't even vibrate. The computer recognizes and so does the bluetooth but it is not turning on no matter what I do.

I need help!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi, since you've already performed all known actions to revive it, contact Customer Support.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, since you've already performed all known actions to revive it, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KimmonsLee Welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the display issues that your Versa experienced, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email. It's great to hear that you'll be back on track soon.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes