Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa showing lines going through the screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello everyone I a Fitbit Versa as a gift and I love it BUT now I'm having issue there's lines going thru the screen and I've only had it for approx, 6-8 months just curious if anyone one else having this issue ?

Thanks,

Daniel

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the forums!

I would do a restart

If it does not help contact support use the help link at the top of the forum

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Daniel_73 thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @WendyB, thanks for all your help. 

@Daniel_73 thanks for reaching us out and shared your experience with your Fitbit Versa. If you have already tried the instructions kindly posted by @WendyB and the lines are still visible on the Versa, I would like to suggest you to perform a Factory Reset on your watch. 

Note that a factory reset will remove apps, stored data, personal information, credit and debit cards (for Fitbit Pay-enabled devices), and saved settings, so please sync your Versa before proceeding.

To factory reset your device:

On your device, open the Settings app > About > Factory Reset or Clear User Data.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes. Happy stepping.

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have done that few times now and also tried changing the face app and also tried looking up a new firmware update and and still I'm having issues. 

But thanks, for the advise

Daniel

Best Answer
0 Votes