Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa showing only one green light, is this normal?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've only had my Versa since May but have had the blaze and another before that...ive always had more than one green light on my heart rate tracker flashing. I'm not sure if it's trackinbg accurately this way.  I've tried other trackers (not "fitbit") and ALWAYS had problems so I spent the extra money for accuracy.  I've tried resetting...annoying...uninstalling my app and reinstalling. .also annoying..its barely been 60 days...so frustrated. Is it working? Broken? Suggestions?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
12 REPLIES 12

Nothing wrong - one green light is correct for the Versa and the Ionic.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@Kayosqueen that's how it should be. There's actually green and red light that keep flickering. You see green well. If you're curious try recording with camera to see infrared etc. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
Wooooooow ok.. perfect then.
Best Answer

Hello @Kayosqueen, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. I hope you're doing well @Marrrmaduke and @NellyG, thanks for your insight about this situation. Smiley Happy

@Kayosqueen, as @Marrrmaduke and @NellyG mentioned, the Fitbit Versa's optical heart rate consists on only one light and will flicker with a green color when you're awake and red when you're asleep. You might be able to see changing from red to green when you're waking, indicating the sleep cycle has ended. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I only have a green light flashing and no red light.  

Best Answer

@Ambry23 because the red one is hard to see for human eye.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Ambry23, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. It's nice to see you too @Marrrmaduke, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@Ambry23, thanks for joining the conversation and participating in the Fitbit Community. Please note that as @Marrrmaduke mentioned, the red light is hard to see for the human eye. Additionally, the read light only flashes when you're sleeping, meaning that once you wake up, it will automatically change to a green light.

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer

I noticed this as well, which brought me to the board. I'm also having issues with the touch screen since the last update. Is it the update or time to replace my year old watch? BTW ,the original Blaze still going strong with no issues for SEVERAL years now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SOULSHINE66   I noticed that you added on to an older thread.  You also say you are having new issues, not related to the topic this thread.  I suggest you start a new thread and describe your new issues.  You are more likely to get help.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning! I have a Versa 2 and it wont turn off on and the back of it only the second lite is on!Just bought it maybe a month and a half ago! Can you tell me what to do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, 

I have had my Versa 2 for 8 months now and  mine also only has the second light lit.  Also, it says it's charging but it's only at 5% and I've been charging it for over an hour. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If that is the case why are there four lights?ALL mine used to work and now one does. SpO2 doesn't register. It's pretty annoying to be honest.

Best Answer
0 Votes