Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa showing wrong calorie count and acitive minutes

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Both device and app shows wrong calorie count and active minutes.

Went for a 55 min run, this is registered as an exercise.

In the exercise it shows that I burned 550 calories, but in the calorie count it says that I burned approximately 220 calories in this time.

In active minutes I have a total of 28 minutes for the whole day.

I have deleted app and reinstalled today.

I’ve also restarted the device several times.

I have an iPhone 7.

Can someone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@IngridSV The issue you're describing - calorie and active minutes discrepancies were caused by lack of heart rate monitoring. It seems Versa stopped recording your heart rate after 28 minutes into your run:

Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 13.49.34.png

That's why you can see a flat line on the calorie chart and empty parts on bpm chart. Please open Settings app on your Versa, scroll down to Heart rate and toggle OFF and ON several times with a reboot of the tracker in between (press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears).

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
9 REPLIES 9

@IngridSV Active minutes do not equal exercise minutes. To learn more about active minutes, please check out this article. Can you please post the screenshots for the calorie discrepancies you're observing? Thx!

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your answer!

It still doesn’t make sense to me that I only get 28 active minutes for the whole day, when I jogged for 55 minutes though.904FF4C3-B831-489A-A63B-DCF9469ADF0D.jpeg

E4E5C8D2-B8BB-4142-8CFA-1FCC0BEE2046.jpeg

7D15AB92-0F6E-4BB3-B77A-0C0348A0A7F9.jpeg

1AE0B073-54CB-4483-8207-6AF0A7CD5D9C.jpeg

22A143DE-93C6-4A74-8E85-2BBCAB575E1B.jpeg

Refer screenshots for both calorie count and active minutes.

Seems that calories are  correct in the summary for the day (2122), but in details it’s 1758...

Went for a run today as well, and today all data seem to be correct, so maybe it was a temporary problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

69297C97-2691-4832-9EBF-22FAA0AEC7CF.png

And here are details for active minutes that day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@IngridSV The issue you're describing - calorie and active minutes discrepancies were caused by lack of heart rate monitoring. It seems Versa stopped recording your heart rate after 28 minutes into your run:

Screenshot 2019-05-16 at 13.49.34.png

That's why you can see a flat line on the calorie chart and empty parts on bpm chart. Please open Settings app on your Versa, scroll down to Heart rate and toggle OFF and ON several times with a reboot of the tracker in between (press and hold the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo appears).

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello 

I am noticing a decrease in my calories burned per minute recently.  It was showing 7-8 calories per min and now it’s showing 3. I am doing the same cycling and even higher heart rate and similar timeframe.   
How can this be fixed ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please check if by any chance your logged body weight is different? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
No my weight in fit bit has not changed. It registers at 7-8 mins during
and shortly after. Then it changes to 3 mins a calorie
Best Answer
0 Votes

Is someone able to help?

Yesterday my ride was 6 calories a min. Then later in the evening it switched to 3 calories / min.  Why is this happening and how can I stop it? 

5BC56D6B-DF3D-422D-B55D-3FC3D2D9D0A3.png

ED3F1066-E4E4-4F0A-B6FC-0E1537C0FF3A.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

My weight is the exact same. Any calculator I check at an average 160 heart rate easily shows me at 6 calories /minute.  I am not only burning 3 calories a minute.  I’m 120lbs. 3 a minute isn’t possible. Help this is driving me crazy !

Best Answer
0 Votes