Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa shows clock and step screens

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Cant get to my main menu for Fitbit ie sleep water ec . Nor app screens how do I reset?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Mich19 , you can reset your Versa with the three buttons method: press an hold all three buttons together untill you feel a strong vibration. If you feel that your Versa is reset to Factory settings and needs to be setup all over again. What you can try, before doing a FR, is to restart your Versa several times by pressing and holding the left and right lower buttons together untill the Fitbit logo appears and release the buttons. If that does not solve your problem, than we have to do a FR. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mich19 welcome to our Fitbit Community! Regarding the display issues that your Versa is experiencing, I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the troubleshooting steps that shared @SunsetRunner.

In addition, try changing the clock face to one developed by Fitbit, not a third party clock face and see if the issue gets fixed.

Keep me posted! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I got home an update came through after update been fine. thanks for information 

Best Answer

@Mich19, that's great news! I'm so glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes