Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa shuts off after an hour of use

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have had my Fitbit Versa for about a year. I am using it with an iPhone 7 and most current iOS/Fitbit software updates. For the past week, my Versa watch has been shutting down after an hour of wear, even though it's fully charged.  Actually the only way I can turn it back on is to place it on the charger once again.  I have tried to restart it by pressing the back and bottom buttons, and even tried the factory reset, but neither will actually do anything.  The screen stays blank. I have looked in this community for tips and have tried them all: factory reset, turning off almost all notifications (only kept calls/texts), turned off all day sync, turned off move reminders, have a very simple watch face, and the device still shuts off after an hour. I’ve also cleaned the charging dock.  Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @bumbanoel, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

Regarding the battery issues that your Fitbit Versa has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get this issue resolved before contacting our forums.

I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via Twitter and email. I'm glad to hear that a solution was provided.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes