Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa sleep app won't track sleep stages, and battery requires charging sooner ...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I love my Versa, which I've had for a little over a month, but suddenly, for three nights in a row, the sleep app won't track stages, and the battery is running low much more quickly.  

Makes me doubt FitBit a bit. Starts strong and then ... 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

hi there,

I am also having this issue..... first 7 nights in a row recorded sleep stages fine, suddenly stopped, now 5 nights in a row only std info.

I've tried ensuring not too tight or loose, not dirty or wet, not too low or high on wrist and sleeping in same position as any other night when it worked.

And yes, my battery has gone to medium already and I only charged it yesterday - help.....

Best Answer

yup, same here, was getting stages consitently, now rarely... and keep getting the canned answers from fitbit.. reset, cant get heartbeat (what am i? dead?), delete app, install app... blah blah blah

Best Answer
0 Votes

Someone on the charge forum suggested noting down your sleep start and end times, then deleting the sleep log and reentering it manually using the noted times.  I did this and it worked for both the night t didn't record anything and last night when it only showed basic sleep info.  Now I ahve the detailed sleep stages for both nights.  I thought it was the Versa but it looks like it might be the app?  which btw, also stopped showing me previous days dashboard info for sleep, water, foods, etc - it just shows the current info for each tile when I go back in time.  Prior to Saturday night, it showed the info from each day.  Seems like daylight savings time screwed something up maybe

Best Answer
0 Votes

How long have you had your Versa? 

Mine is new, from Feb 1, and right after 30 days it quit recording sleep stages. Are they having a problem working with IOS, or are these cheap pieces of junk that sound great and don't perform well -- after they have been paid for and the customer has exhaustively done all of the reset steps? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Im having trouble also how do you reset it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, 

Just an update on my situation..... 

After more bouts of resetting, unistalling, unpairing etc, followed by several calls/emails to fitbit and a bit of a tennis match between Fitbit and Amazon.... Fitbit finally agreed to send a replacement - just the tracker,bit mind, so don't get rid of straps/chargers/box etc. 

I've been using it now for several weeks and I have been getting full sleep stages - at last. 

One mysterious night didn't give me any info at all (?).

I am getting short battery life @ 1.5 days which is a bit of a pain (haven't put any extras onto the tracker, nor have I used music or gps so feel this is poor. Also couple of mysterious stats such as one day showing 58 mins of activity when I was sitting in a vehicle all day with no exercise or heart rate to support it. I am taking it all as a rough "guide" as oppose to definate stats, it's just not accurate enough - sadly.

On the upside though - payments are working perfectly (using Starling bank) and I love this facility..... I am in UK and opened Starling account rather than continuing to be upset/waiting for UK banks/fitbit to sort themselves out!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes