Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa software update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Im very frustrated with versa. I bought it 3 days back, I'm struggling to pair it with my phone, .. I'm about to return it for my full refund. I'm so frustrated..i thought fitbit is the best after I've used surge for 2 years with no hustles but NOOO, I'm so frustrated and annoyed after I've spent so much money:(

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hey @lucrecious, welcome to the Community! No worries, let me give you a hand on this. As @Marrrmaduke asked, what is the type of phone that you are using? Is it a compatible device? In the meantime, please make sure to follow every step in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Please let me know what are the inconveniences you found out during this process. 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@lucrecious can you please share your phone model and operating system?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @lucrecious, welcome to the Community! No worries, let me give you a hand on this. As @Marrrmaduke asked, what is the type of phone that you are using? Is it a compatible device? In the meantime, please make sure to follow every step in this help article: How do I set up my Fitbit device? 

Please let me know what are the inconveniences you found out during this process. 

Best Answer

Thank you. I'm using Huawei P20 lite and I have just realised that it's not on the compatible devices list.. I'll need to get a new phone I guess:(

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think it's your phone. I think the sync apps on Android and iOS need to be updated.

Best Answer

@lucrecious Please search this forum. I think there are users who posted here that they managed to make Versa work with this make.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @lucrecious! Yes, this phone model, the Huawei P20 Lite isn't on the compatible devices list, however, as @Marrrmaduke and @fixerdude mentioned, there are users who were able to sync their Fitbit with this phone model(even though it is not guaranteed) after an app update or an OS update. You can give it a try. 😉 

Have a nice day! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same problem and after 3 days o did take mine back but exchanged it. The 2nd one I tried getting it paired and updated with my phone and same thing for 3.5 hours. O deleted the app and unpaired it with my phones Bluetooth then went to search for an answer. On the fitbit help pages I found that some has done it by NOT connecting to wifi first. I tried that after reinstalling and repairing and it worked!

MamaRayna4
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @Jenny8050, welcome to the Community! Sounds great that you were able to update your Versa's firmware. I appreciate you have shared your tips with us. I'm pretty sure they might help other users with the same issue, to solve it. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Best Answer