Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped holding a charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa stopped holding a charge 13 months after purchased.  After contacting customer service I learned they only support product for a year.  Be wary, if you want to spend $199 for a watch every year you'll be fine.  Otherwise I would suggest a different product as the support ends after a year, as did the functionality of the product.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Goodryst, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the battery issues that your Fitbit Versa experienced. I'm also sorry to hear that it's no longer under warranty. The warranty period is good for 365 days, starting from the date of the first setup.

I totally understand how you feel and we appreciate your feedback and comments since this helps us to keep improving.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m on my 2nd Versa.  First one did the same thing.  13-14 months and died.  Now #2 is starting to lose charge faster. Again, shortly after a year.   If this one dies, I’m done with Fitbit forever.  It is obviously a serious problem and they don’t care.  

Best Answer

I am on my 2nd Fitbit Versa and have noticed seriously deteriorating battery life.  Not acceptable.  Will be my last one.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine finally died.  Well, that’s not really true.  It went dark.  I tried most of the things I read.  Support contacted me and after a couple of questions, had me push the left button and the bottom right button.  It worked.   Have to thank support.  They came through for me this time. 👍

Best Answer
0 Votes