Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped receiving call notifications

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Firmware Version: 32.32.4.19

I had my phone on silent today and realized my text, email, etc., were coming through on my Versa. I thought awesome, because the only work around I found was to turn my volume up on my phone, and change all my ring tones/notification tones to 'None'. The Versa would get the notification, my phone would act as though it was on silent so it worked out.

Now ... that the phone is actually on silent I'm getting every notification except phone calls. I turned my phone volume back up, and calls come through. Not sure why the calls aren't working on silent but everything else is? Also, I haven't even gotten the latest update so I'm not sure about that either.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
76 REPLIES 76

Me too facing same issue.

Did it resolve for you?

Best Answer
0 Votes
No I'm afraid not I ended up taking my fitbit back as was under guarantee 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Nope still waiting to hear something besides reset. The future looks grim for me to ever purchase a Fitbit product again. I have had 2 of them and they both had issues.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for quick reply.

So Fitbit support is useless.
Best Answer
I'm going see how this one goes and if this starts playing up I will change it for a Samsung watch

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for your quick
Best Answer
0 Votes

How have people fixed the call notification on a S7 edge pls  it's driving me crazy and I'm at the point of taking my fitbit back and getting another make of watch

Best Answer
No fix... just lots of complaints that have gone unheard apparently. Take it back and get something else. Wish I would have been able to send mine back.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

For my S7 edge I did nothing to fix it, suddenly ( just like it started) it worked again, never had a problem with notifications  again since then. Now I have problems with inaccurate distance on my runs and because of that my fitness level drops quickly. They know the issue but they do nothing to fix it, hope it will be better now google is in charge. I have the beta version of the app, maybe you can try that to fix it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

Can you tell me what got turned off please

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit 2 only has one button 

Any ideas pls

Best Answer
0 Votes

which fitbit do you have please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the fitbit Versa and one day my versa stopped receiving call notifications,  I only got a missed call notification, the messages and agenda items were ok. After several weeks it just started giving the calls again without me doing anithing to fix it. Maybe it starts working for you also again. I don 't know what caused it or what fixed it, I think the problem is in the app and not in the device.    

Best Answer
Yes I think it's the app to it seems to have only started when they updated the app but looking at it from other replies it has been going on since 2018 so they need to sort it out quick Many thx for your reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go to settings on your phone and update time and date to automatic rather manual.

This will sync your versa and phone in real time and solve phone notification issue

Best Answer
0 Votes
HiThanks for the reply.
My phone is already set to update automatically I think it's a bug in the fitbit app that is causing the problem.
Malc

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am currently having the same issue

Best Answer