Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped syncing after about 375 days

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa worked fine for about a year, but as soon as it was past the 365 limited warranty it stopped syncing at all. Support couldn't help get it working again, but offered 25% off another product so that I can spend another $200 for a smartwatch that only works for a year. Going to to switch to a samsung active instead. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @runningsloth.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience with Fitbit Versa which stopped syncing. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this and for letting me know that you've contacted Customer Support already. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. We're constantly working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I respect your decision and wish you the best of luck with your health and wellness goals.

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer