Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped syncing with my phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I need help, I am having technical problems with my fitbit versa. I bought the first one in September 2018 and the middle button stopped working in June 2019 of this year. IT told me how to fix it i didn't work and they sent me a new puck. The new puck stopped working in the beginning of October 2019 now. The problem this time is I cannot get my phone or the app to recognize that it is here to pair and use. I was to try turning it on and off three time to reset the syncing in the puck. That didn't work and I was then prompted to reset my fitbit versa to factory default in the devices settings, it is also having trouble holding a charge and randomly turning on and off! I am getting very frustrated please HELP.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@CrochetKing01 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't sync with your phone and the battery is not lasting as long as it should.

Please let me know what is the brand and model of your phone. In the meantime, try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Regarding the battery draining issue, please follow the tips advised in this help page. After this, monitor your Versa's behavior and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really appreciate your help but the article and advice in them did not work. my fitbit died in under an hour after I charged it all night. The device will not sync to my phone after restarting the app my phone and the fitbit. What now?

-Alex

Best Answer
0 Votes

My phone and Versa are also no longer connecting.  It worked great with my Samsung Galaxy S7, but I'm not using the ZTE R2 and it just won't consistently connect.  I've tried restarting the phone and the watch and nothing is helping.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the help forums they did not work. My Fitbit is still having
troubles. What can I do now?
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having issues with my versa lite syncing too. I've impaired the device and now it won't pair again. I've restarted both the watch and my phone (Samsung S10e, the phone that it was originally installed on). All this has been since the firmware update. 

Can anyone help with what else to do?

Elizabeth 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I really appreciate your help but the article and advice in them did not work. my fitbit died in under an hour after I charged it all night. The device will not sync to my phone after restarting the app my phone and the fitbit. What now?

-Alex

Best Answer
0 Votes