Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped tracking heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I've been having my fit for a 18 month, and heart rate just stopped working, the callories counter nd steps counting doesn't work properly as well. There is no light for the heart rate monitor at the back as well. I have tried restart, and reset to the factory setting, but it didnt fix it. Any suggestions on how and where to fix it would be much appreciated.  As I literally can not imagine my life without this device.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Masha_foz, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it stopped tracking your heart rate and it stopped tracking your steps properly. By the way, thank you for troubleshooting this issue before contacting our forums.

Please try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. This article contains steps that you already tried but you can skip them and proceed with the rest.

Regarding the steps count, is your watch tracking extra steps or is missing amount of steps? This info will help me to assist you accordingly.

Keep me posted.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Juan,

Thanks for your reply.

I have tried all the steps in the help article.  But still no result in fixing the heart rate. It was miss counting the steps, but after restarting it seems work now. Also I have noticed that it doesn't show burned callories correctly. 

Many thanks

Maria

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Masha_foz, I apologize for the delayed response. However, I appreciate the time spent trying the recommended troubleshooting steps.

Since your Versa is still unable to track your heart rate, let me go ahead and forward your case to our Support team so they can investigate further and provide a solution. You will receive an email from them soon.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit  After a firmware update to the Versa and an iOS update to my phone, my Versa is nothing more than a bracelet.  It will not stay charged. It does not detect a heart rate. It will not count a single step.  It turns off and cycles through restarting randomly.

I have removed/reinstalled the app, removed/reinstalled the Versa, done a full factory reset twice - and still, nothing has worked.  This is extremely frustrating. It won't even respond to the turn of the wrist most the time.  Any advice?

Best Answer
0 Votes