Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped tracking my heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All of the sudden my heart rate isn’t being monitored. Anyone else have this happen and have a solution? 
Also, it used to give me more calories from my steps but it stopped that now also.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

Go to Settings and turn Heart Rate back on.

It must have somehow accidentally gotten turned off.  That will fix calories too.  Calories didn't actually come from steps but from your heart rate increasing as you took were walking.

JohnnyRow_0-1687481085941.png

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

Hi there, @Csimon99. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issue with your Versa.

I've seen you contacted our Support Team after posting here and they've already assisted you. If you still need help or have any questions/concerns regarding the outcome of your case, please feel free to contact our team back for further assistance.

@JohnnyRow Thank you so much for your help!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_5833.png

This is fairly typical of the kind of HR I see during exercise. I’ve tried factory reset, adjustments on

my wrist and cleaning and still getting these type of readings. I’m on the verge of trying a different fitness tracker. Any other suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

They actually weren’t able to resolve my problem. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don’t see anywhere to turn it back on in my settings. The odd thing is, it started tracking again for a little bit then quit again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find the Settings screen on the watch?  From main clock screen, swipe left for apps. Continue swiping left until see Settings, then tap.  Should get to screen like in my first post above; might have to scroll down to see "Heart Rate".

Here is the full manual:  Versa manual (pdf) 

You're sure it is the original Versa?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just found it on the watch and it is and was on. 

Best Answer

Sorry, but that's all I've got.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s ok. Thank you for trying to help. It is about 5 years old I think. Maybe I just need to invest in a new one. 

Best Answer

Me neither! I love my Fitbit Versa 2. But I want my heart rate back, and don’t want a new watch.

Best Answer