Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stopped tracking steps, heart, sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

FitBit Versa 

I don't really expect any help, I know that once again, after only 18 months of use, my FitBit is just a watch again. It stopped tracking anything 3 days ago & I've done all the troubleshooting: reset, reinstalled app, etc. The heart is grayed out, no sleep score, not tracking steps but somehow I've burned 237 calories just sitting here, which is what it stays on. 3rd Versa this year & it's the last. They sent an update that broke my device & their only solution is to tell me to spend hundreds of more dollars on a product that will only last a little over a year. That's unacceptable. 

Sorry FitBit, I know I'm just one customer and I don't matter, but I'm going to give my money to someone else & sell my stocks too. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @EvenTheTrees.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team is constantly working to improve our products and services. Your feedback is highly appreciated.

The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer