Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on home screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a versa (1) that i bought second hand and it worked really well the first 2 or so months. I stopped using it for about a month and when i started to charge it to begin using it again, the only thing that happened was a blinking screen with the fitbit logo. I don't know how but eventually the homescreen did appear but i was met with another problem. I wasn't able to swipe and the only thing available to me on the homescreen was my BPM and the time. I don't know if this is a new update or something but i can no longer swipe left or right. 

When i hold down the side left button it takes me to the notification center but i cant swipe down to go back to homescreen. when i hold down the big side button it takes me to my shortcuts which i set to exercise but i cant click on run or bike nor can i swipe. I've tried a lot of different things such as holding all buttons then letting the right button go or just holding down the left button or the big side button. I've restarted it and reconnected it to my phone but that doesn't help. 

If anyone has literally any suggestions that would be amazing 😄 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Toby_Was_There - if you have tried with the watch display on holding the left and bottom right watch buttons for 10 seconds till the display blanks or it vibrates, release and wait for the logo to appear and it to start and that hasn't fixed the problem it may be faulty but first try a factory reset.

You can always chat via the Fitbit App, Help & support section, Contact Customer support for help with that as it isn't without risk and requires leaving the watch for 5 minutes Fitbit to complete.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes