Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on installing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Downloaded software for Versa. While it was installing, the process froze. I have done the following to remedy the situation: turned Versa on and off, erased and re-loaded fitbit software on iPhone,   Turn phone on and off. Removed versa from Bluetooth discoverable list. No longer discoverable.  Disconnected all other Bluetooth devices from Phone. Nothing works because every time I turn watch back on again it returns the frozen installing state (loading bar still on screen) Can’t get help from Fitbit. Any suggestions? Is it possible to reset the Versa to factory settings using the buttons on the sides?

UPADTE April 21/18

So my latest Versa works fine...so far.  Did a FIIIT workout today and the watch handled it admirably. Fitbit pay works well, but so far in Canada, only the Royal Bank is on-board -- you can only store a credit card, not a debit card. The biggest pain has been replacing the watch strap, but it's a minor quibble.  Will update as necessary.

Best Answer
160 REPLIES 160

sorry but I did not understand very well you managed to finish the installation by connecting it with an iphone?

Best Answer
0 Votes