Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa stuck on message "Data not cleared, Sync & Tried again"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Although this topic has already been covered I’ve  attempted the solution but without success.

my Versa 2 was not updating the time and date, the date showing as November, it is now February!

I attempted to sync with my iPhone, which has always been very slow and a bit of pain in the backside, anyway, the watch synced but It did not make any difference to the display, still wrong time and date, so I did a factory reset to clear all data and start from scratch.

Following the reset

1) the watch now displays the message “Data not cleared, sync & try again” 

2) will not show as a Bluetooth device to pair with on my iPhone

I’ve deleted my Fitbit account and tried to reset my device, but the watch continues to display the “Data not cleared” message and there is no showing of the device in my phones Bluetooth device list.

I am at my wits end having scoured the forums and internet for a solution.

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @OscarHawk. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I appreciate you've taken the time to troubleshoot the issue with your Versa before reaching out. We're here to help!

I've seen you reached out to our Support Team after posting here and they've assisted you already. Even though I truly appreciate you took the time to come here and express your feelings towards your experience with your Versa and also want to find a resolution to your issue, my best advice is to keep the conversation with our Support Team

Since you already have a ticket open with them it'd be easier to continue the follow up on this matter with them directly. They will tell you what's next! 

For more information about our warranty, see fitbit.com/legal/returns-and-warranty 

In my efforts to trying to help you, please take a look at this post. In case you haven't yet attempted those steps, feel free to try them to see if they help somehow. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes