Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa suddenly dead

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa suddenly died, no reaction to charge or reset. 

Best Answer
203 REPLIES 203

hello Fitbit

I exactly have the same problem with the versa lite I bought 2 weeks ago. the screen died, it is all black and nothing is changing after trying to do what you suggested.  I don't manage to reach the live chat neither the customer service . please let me know how to speak to someone fron your team. it shouldn't happen my watch is just 2 weeks old, thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree. My Versa died after doing an update early July 2020. I have tried the instructions from this site on restarting, shutting down, resetting to no avail. There is no light in the back of the watch. I tested the charger base and it is charging another Versa without a problem. None of the options presented on the site have worked. I am not sure if the battery can charge at all.

Best Answer

This happened to me in June and it sporadically works when I try to update. I am wondering if it's the update that caused this because it was working fine but just died and the issue seems to be common among many people around this time. 

Best Answer

Hello @Kemkat and @Blanblan. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this situation. Thanks for the details provided in your post about the issues you've been having with your watches. I've seen that you both contacted our Support Team after posting here and they helped you with this matter. If you have any questions about the resolution of your case, feel free to contacted them back for further explanation or you can check our warranty policies here for a better understanding of the information that they provided to you.

Hi there @redjelliefish@CMontanez@Lip888@Indy18, and @JPCfit. I totally understand where your concerns are coming from. I appreciate you've taken the time to follow the tips and recommendations I provided. Since none of the steps you tried have worked, I've created a case to get you in contact with our Support Team about this. They will be able to work with you and review your options. Please keep a lookout in your inbox to the email address associated with this Fitbit account. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible since our support options are limited and wait times are longer than usual. We hope your issue is solved soon.

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experiences with your Versa smartwatches. I wanted to let you know that your voices have been heard and your feedback has been forwarded to our team. 

If you have any questions or inquiries related to your warranty you can check this page. At this time, we'll be closing this thread as it has became off topic. If you've already exhausted all the troubleshooting steps and you still need assistance, please open a new thread on the Versa smartwatches board and provide as many details related to the issue in your post so we could create a case on your behalf. Our support team will be glad to further assist you as soon as possible.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes