Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa suddenly turns off.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa suddenly power off. When i put to charge, it power on and the porcentage is 97%. After 10 minutes aprox it power off.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

"Good Luck!  I had the same problem and was told my Miguel tonight that the Versa I bought May 2018 about 1 1/2 years ago was out of warranty so they will give me a 20% discount on a new one and if a particular one 40% off.  It's crap!!!  Seems very strange this occurred after the updates took place--doesn't it!!  EXTREMELY disappointed after being a Fitbit user since it first came out.  I guess Apple Watch is in many people's future!"

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

@lpenafie, welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since it won't hold a charge after around 10 minutes.

I'd like you to try the troubleshooting steps that are listed in this help article. After this, charge your watch for 2-3 hours and see if the issue gets fixed.

After this, try the tips that are listed in this help page. These tips are helpful in order to improve the battery life of your watch.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had the same problem the last 2 days. And today it's doubling/tripling my heart beat rate..

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jordumus, thank you for joining us in this thread. Since your Versa is also tracking high heart rate readings, please restart it as described in this help article. After this, make sure of the following details:

1. Your device is positioned correctly on your wrist:
    • Tighten the band so that it doesn’t slip on your wrist. For more information, see How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?
    • Heart-rate tracking may not work with certain accessory bands, especially if they’re loose fitting. For best results, use the wristband that came with your device.
  2. If you’re doing an exercise such as high-intensity interval training, boxing, or other activities that cause your arm to move vigorously, try to relax your wrist and stay still for up to 10 seconds until your heart rate appears.

Note that heart-rate tracking is disabled during swimming.

Finally, monitor your watch and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch right now doesnt power on. The screen is black and the heart rate monitor is not blinking (green led). I tried to restart. Pressing the back and bottom button what still dont working. When i placed to the charger it power on and battery is in 98%. When i take out and put on my wrist after 10minutes aprox it power off (black screen and no green led blinking) and the only way to bring it on is putting on charger.

•  
Best Answer
0 Votes

"Good Luck!  I had the same problem and was told my Miguel tonight that the Versa I bought May 2018 about 1 1/2 years ago was out of warranty so they will give me a 20% discount on a new one and if a particular one 40% off.  It's crap!!!  Seems very strange this occurred after the updates took place--doesn't it!!  EXTREMELY disappointed after being a Fitbit user since it first came out.  I guess Apple Watch is in many people's future!"

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still, doesnt work. I give up, and buy another smart watch. How can i get a discount from fitbit products?

Best Answer
0 Votes