Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa summary screen is not showing completely

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa is recording my steps and counting calories but the summary screen is not showing these numbers.  The time is displayed properly but the values for everything are 0 and my heart rate is not showing up either.  The battery is fulling charged and I've tried doing a reset but that hasn't helped.  Has anyone experienced this problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Most likely the Clock face you use is the main problem and not the Versa. Had that same issue also with several clock faces. If I may recommend a clock face that shows you the analog time and on the bottom in the middle either HR, steps, calories or date. The one you press the last will stay there untill you choose another stat. It's highy adjustable and does not use a lot of your battery since it's size is only 25kB. Go in the fitbit app to clock - all clocks and search for "Minimal Analog". It's the clock that is shown at the top on the left side. Hope you like it. I use it too, charged my Versa yesterday evening and now my battery is still on 92%!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hi, what do you mean exactly with the summary screen? Is that the Today screen or am I wrong. Which Clock Face are you using?

Best Answer
0 Votes

The clock face screen I use has the time at the top.  This displays correctly.  Below that (to the left), steps are 0 and calories burned and heart rate show nothing.  On the bottom, the amount of battery charge (4 out of 5 bars) appears to be correct.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Most likely the Clock face you use is the main problem and not the Versa. Had that same issue also with several clock faces. If I may recommend a clock face that shows you the analog time and on the bottom in the middle either HR, steps, calories or date. The one you press the last will stay there untill you choose another stat. It's highy adjustable and does not use a lot of your battery since it's size is only 25kB. Go in the fitbit app to clock - all clocks and search for "Minimal Analog". It's the clock that is shown at the top on the left side. Hope you like it. I use it too, charged my Versa yesterday evening and now my battery is still on 92%!

Best Answer

MANY THANKS for your help.  Oddly enough, the clock face I had been using was no longer shown in the clock face options.

Best Answer

@DebMal It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm glad to hear that the information that shared @SunsetRunner was helpful. I appreciate your feedback about the clock face.

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you both in our Fitbit Community more often! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer