Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Versa swipes don't work

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the last month, swiping has stopped work. Up, down, left, right...nothing works without effort. Even my morning alarms take several pushes before they get turned off. I've rebooted, uninstalled and reinstalled apps, and anything else I've seen suggested in the forums, and it has not gotten better.

I really like my Versa but this decreased performance is making me consider looking for an alternative.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @rfkmartin.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that you're unable to swipe on your Fitbit Versa. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts. I totally understand how you are feeling as you like the watch and would like to continue enjoying the Fitbit experience without any issues. 

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a 8 minute video of nothing but issues!!!! Swipe isnt working and the watch display doesn’t always wake up. Also watch turns itself on and off.

Waiting to hear back from support 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome back to the Fitbit Community, @Jewelsparaks. I am sorry for the delayed response.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you have a video confirming the same issue you're experiencing. I totally understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts and the additional details. Thank you for letting me know that you've contacted our Support team regarding this issue. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes